October 5, 2016 | Wednesday Fellowship Service (+Bp. Ricardo Alcaraz)
Topic: The God-kind of Faith: Is it Necessary or Not?
Mark 11:22-24 – So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
“To Have Faith in God is to have Faith in the Word of God.”
“Walk as mature sons of God and operate like Him.”
Ephesians 5:1 – Therefore be imitators of God as dear children.
The God-Kind of Faith:
- Jesus Christ gives us His personal guarantee (“…assuredly I say to you…”)
- Jesus gave us the authority. Talk to God about the situation then speak to your situation. (“…whoever says to this mountain…”)
- Say what you want to happen. (“…be removed and cast into the sea…”)
- Fill your heart with the Word of God by constantly meditating on the Word of God. Then your life will be aligned with the Word that is in you. Doubt cannot live in a faith-filled environment. (“…does not doubt in his heart…”)
- Fill your words with faith, hope and love. (“… but believes that those things he says will be done…”)
- We get the results! (You will have whatever you say).