September 18, 2016 – 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (+Bp. Ricardo Alcaraz)
Sunday Worship Homily
“The Goal of Being Faithful”
“If the people of the world can be good in the ways of the world, then the people in God’s Kingdom should be wiser in the ways of the Kingdom.”
- Our relationship with God will affect our relationship with others.
1 Timothy 2:1-8
- We are to pray always and be diligent especially in praying for others.
- (v.1-8) Excel in learning and living out Kingdom principles.
- (v.9-12) Recognize and focus on the true riches.
3 Things you can do with your life:
- Waste it.
- Spend your life (for yourself)
- Invest in something greater than you.